The following list covers György Lőrincz and the St. Andrea Winery’s acknowledgements and awards. (You can also find a list about the awards of the wines.)
- 1999 – Dr. György Lőrincz “The Eger Winegrower of the Year”
- 2005 – St. Andrea is among the three most popular wineries from the Borbarát Magazin.
- 2005 –Tibor Gál Memorial Award
- 2006 – “The Popular Winemaker of the Year” based on audience votes for Dr. György Lőrincz
- 2006 – “The Man of the Year 2006” in Poland by Magazin Wino for Dr. György Lőrincz
- 2007 – Knight of Cross from the Order of Merit of the Hungarian Republic
- 2008 – Five-hundred Hungarian oenologists voted Dr. György Lőrincz “The Wine Maker of the Winemakers” and the “Eger Winemaker of the Year”.
- 2009 – Dr. György Lőrincz received the highest ranked professional award: “The Winegrower of the Year” by the Hungarian Wine Academy.